Write For Us
Write for Us – Submit Your Guest Post
Wanna share your writing knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world? You're in luck! We welcome unsolicited blog posts and articles from subject matter experts or users, on an extensive array of topics about gardening and home improvements.
We are LeekGarden, where millions of people go every day for unique, informative content that feeds their interests and passion. As a contributor to our page, you'll share useful ideas to readers that promote diverse experiences and voices.
Our content represents a range of facts and viewpoints. It is converted for beginners, but experts may also find it interesting. The aim of our content is to help you know some exciting facts about certain things, make your shopping less hassle, turn your old interior and exterior design into astonishing one, and so much more!
Why write for us?
LeekGarden is dedicated to helping improve the life of readers, and your work will put in towards gratifying that mission. We are offering information and resources to help our readers recognize their utmost potential.
Of course, there are many reasons why choosing to write guest post for us is a good idea, and some are the following:
Promote your own brand. As long as it is done patently and relevant to the mission of our website, you can leverage your exposure on LeekGarden to work and promote your personal brand at the same time.
Reach massive audience. We'll work our distribution and social system to ensure your article gets the reach it rightly deserves. We will post your work on our site and even promote on our social media networks, which include Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Most importantly, the core benefit of writing original articles for us is to share information with other people who want to learn different things about gardening, home development and any other related topics.
What are we looking for?
Although we consider everyone's application, below is a list of things that will help you earn you more points.
Basic grammar knowledge
While we do mind editing your article, you need to proofread it before submitting. We mostly prefer publishing original content than editing word placements.
An informative, positive voice
In every article you write, we want to hear your voice. However, remember to keep ours, too. As possible, we like to keep things informative and positive.
Having experience is more preferable, be that in home or garden improvement, or you are simply a knowledgeable writer.
And for the content guidelines, we are accepting guest posts in the following categories:
- Gardening (in general).
- Vegan guides including plants, vegetables, etc.
- Home improvement.
- Roofing, botany, paving.
- Outdoor furniture, lights, lamps other accessories.
- Green gardening.
- Other garden and home improvement related topics.
Read some of our articles at https://www.leakgarden.com/blog/ to understand our key topics and writing style.
We are accepting guest posts which meet our quality criteria:
- Unique and relevant content (not published elsewhere, including on your blog).
- Easy to read and understand.
- Length over 1000 words.
- Fresh 100% (use Copyscape).
- Proper grammar (use Grammarly).
- Related images (4 or 5 images, cite the source if the image doesn't belong to you).
- Must have video related topic.
- The keyword must have search volume over 100 and difficult score under 34.
- Important is must follow On Page SEO Check List
- We reserve the right to deny publishing of articles that do not meet above guidelines.
- Once you submit an article to www.leekgarden.com, it becomes the property of our site.
- Sponsored links are those links to certain websites which sell, review or resell the products and/or services.
- All external links inside the article (which includes author-bio section) will be made no-follow, unless sponsorship fee is paid.
- We reserve the right to edit the article content before publishing.
Types of Posts
There are different types of posts we accept including:
1. Simple Question Post
Here, you'll only be going to share detailed ideas and tips about a particular topic. Share with us your content that answers some of the basic questions about gardening and other topics related to our site.
2. SEO-Based List Post
You have to put together a numbered list to be a guide for readers either to aid in improving their home or garden. A brief description should be included after each item included in the list.
3. How To Post
This one is just simple. You have to show readers how to do a specific task. Though, you will have to use images and videos wherever needed. Through this post, we are able to help our readers complete a certain task that they aren’t familiar with.
Send us your completed article as Word attachments. Please double check grammar and spelling before submitting. The article will be edited for content, grammar, style, length and more.
Submit your article proposal today and join our amazing team!
Have more questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org